blogs coffee drinker mommy mommy blog mommy faves review T55 tassimo three kids

My Mommy Favorites – Tassimo T55

Any mommy will tell you, coffee is a necessity in her life.  Well, I am no different.  I love my cup of coffee in the morning.  It is a sacred time for me and I enjoy every little sip fully.

I started drinking coffee gradually as a young adult after I started working full-time.  I would mainly drink a small cup in the morning as I was starting my work day. I would buy my cup at the coffee shop in the lobby so it would be warm while I was drinking it at my desk.

Over the years, that routine remained, but the coffee cup grew in size.  From a small cup, I went to a large cup every morning and even sometimes an extra large one.

Unfortunately for me, I am the only avid coffee drinker in the house.  This made it difficult for me to brew the perfect cup every time with my traditional coffee maker.  Sometimes I was successful and drank a great cup, other times (most of the time), my cup was not so great.

Last mother’s day, I decided that enough was enough and researched the single serve machines, mainly the Tassimo and the Keurig.

I read reviews and specs and finally decided on the Tassimo.  I went to my local retailers for comparison shopping and finally got it on special at Walmart.  I was really happy.

I’ve been using it for a few months and my review is: I LOVE IT!!!!!

The T-discs come in various different kinds of brands and beverages.  I found my favorites already and can a lot of time purchase my packs on special and save.  It it true that Keurig offers the possibility of making your own K-cups.  This is not possible with Tassimo. Nevertheless, I really enjoy the selection they offer and find the price point acceptable.

I would certainly recommend this product to my friends who love coffee.